We are currently seeking:
Company Manager (Full-time, Salary)
- Company Manager – Works closely with youth and professional performance troupes, and other ongoing production programs.
- Please see full description: Company Manager Job Posting PDF
- Application Deadline June 30, 2018 and/or until position is filled
- Salary starting at 35k annually with benefits and perks
- To apply, please submit qualified resumes and cover letter with two-three current references via email to email@example.com
Aerial Arts Instructor (Part-time) – Ages range from 6yrs – Adult
- Commitment: Starting Summer/Fall 2018. Evenings, Weekends, Weekday Summer Camps
- Kinetic Arts Center focuses on teaching with emphasis on performance. We are looking for individuals with strong aerial skills as well as an ability to teach and maintain form, technique, creativity and healthy mental/physical sustainability.
- Applicants should have several years of experience teaching aerial arts (one or more of the following: static trapeze, single point trapeze, rope, tissue, lyra, cloud swing, etc) and be comfortable spotting. Coaches with availability on weekday evenings and weekend mornings/afternoons preferred. Experience with professional performance a plus. Also, a background in youth education and classroom management appreciated.
- Compensation based on hourly rate plus bonuses available
- Accepting applications on an ongoing basis. To apply please send résumé and contact information along with a headshot (if you have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Circus Arts Instructor (Part-time) – Ages range from 18mo-8yrs
- Commitment: Flexible / Part-time, Weekday afternoons and/or Weekend Mornings
- Kinetic Arts Center focuses on teaching circus with emphasis on performance. We are looking for individuals with strong aerial and acrobatics skills as well as an ability to teach form, technique and performance skills. Knowledge of clowning/physical theatre, juggling and balancing a plus.
- Applicants should have several years experience teaching children and be comfortable spotting. Coaches with availability on weekday evenings and weekend mornings and afternoons preferred. Experience with professional performance a plus. Also, a background in youth education and classroom management appreciated.
- Compensation based on hourly rate plus bonuses available.
- Accepting applications on an ongoing basis. To apply please send resume and contact information to email@example.com
We are looking for people who want to be a part of the most exciting circus-inspired fitness community to hit the Bay Area. We are always accepting applications for Aerial, Acro and Youth Circus Coaches. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to hear from you if you are:
- Extraordinary, exciting and want to break from traditional fitness norms
- Teaching or developing classes appropriate for circus performers as well as people who dream of joining the circus
- Creative and can teach to people of all skill levels and ages
- Available during morning, mid-day, evening and/or weekend time-slots. Email us! email@example.com
Please include a class description, list of equipment/space needs, and resume including previous teaching experience.