Kinetic Arts Center offers a challenging and engaging camp experience for students of all levels!
Enrollment is COMING SOON for our popular 2019 Circus Arts and Sky High Aerials Summer Camps!
Enroll online, via phone or in person. If you are new to Kinetic Arts Center, visit our New Client Registration page to create a profile in our online system and sign our waiver! Please call us with any questions or for enrollment assistance at 510.444.4800!
CIRCO DAY CAMPS
Circo Day Camp dates for the 2018-19 school year are now published and open for registration.
Circo Day Camps are offered on holiday and school breaks during the regular school year. Our one day camp options are filled with clowning, trapeze, juggling, acrobatics, climbing and general circus happiness. Your child will leave exhausted…and with many fun memories!
- Camp days run from 9am-4pm.
- Drop off as early as 8:45am at no additional charge.
- Sorry we do not have after care available for Day Camps.
- Appropriate for students in grades 1st-6th.
- Day Camps are $85 per day with discounts available for 3 and 5-pack options.
- 3-packs = $225, 5-packs = $375. These can be booked for any day camp date offered in the 2018-2019 school year but do are not applicable for Summer Camps.
CIRCO DAY CAMP DATES – Click on the date to go to our registration page.
- Mon, Nov 12 – Veteran’s Day Camp
- Mon-Wed, Nov 19-21 – Thanksgiving Break Camp
- Wed-Fri, Dec 26-28 – Winter Break Camp – Week 1
- Wed-Fri, Jan 2-4 – Winter Break Camp – Week 2
- Mon, Jan 21 – Martin Luther King Day
- Mon, Feb 18 – President’s Day
- Mon – Fri, March 25-29 – Spring Break Camp – Week 1
- Mon – Fri, April 1-5 – Spring Break Camp – Week 2
Contact us to schedule a single day camp (or multiple days of day camp) during your next school holiday! Call 510.444.4800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
CIRCUS ARTS & SKY HIGH AERIALS CAMP
Camp Dates for Summer 2019 are announced and open for enrollment in Early November 2018.
Kinetic Arts Center Summer Camps run Monday through Friday from 9am-4pm.
Mark your calendar! The Friday of each camp session closes with a performance at 3pm where students showcase their new circus skills. DON’T FORGET YOUR CAMERA!
Circus Arts, All Levels, 6-10yrs
Aspiring circus performers build strength and gain confidence in aerial emphasis classes. Campers reach new heights as they climb & tumble their way through EPIC obstacle courses. Giggling is always encouraged as we refine those budding juggling skills! No previous circus training required!
Sky High Aerials, All Levels, 8-12yrs
Sky High Aerials camps are perfect for aspiring aerialists with lofty goals! Campers new to aerial arts are introduced to aerial hoop, static & single point trapeze, rope and tissue. Aerialists with more experience are challenged to refine their aerial technique and learn how to link tricks with seamless transitions. Camp “showcases” will be held on Fridays- DON’T forget your camera!
Prerequisites: No previous circus training required! Experience in other physical disciplines (ex. Gymnastics, dance, sports, etc.) is a plus.
Extend Your Summer Camp Day!
After care is available from 4-6pm ($27 per day/camper or $110 per week/camper).Campers enjoy structured supervision and arts instruction during our extended day programming. Extended Care reservations are required prior to camp start date. Drop off as early as 8:45am at no additional charge!
Save 10% on camp registration when you sign up for multiple weeks! Discount applies to second and subsequent camp sessions any other discount.
Pay for your camp sessions in installments at no additional charge! Ask about our payment plan option when you register.
Cancellations made prior to May 6, 2019 are eligible for a full refund less a $50 administrative fee. Cancellations made after May 7, 2019 and prior to 20 days to the first day of your camp session are eligible for a 50% refund of the total fees for the session. NO REFUNDS on cancellations made within 20 days of your camp session start date. We cannot offer make up days or refunds for unused camp days.
Here are a few pointers to ensure your camper has the best circus experience possible.
Camp runs from 9am-4pm. You must sign your student into and out of class each day. If you plan to have someone else pick up your student, please let the front desk know ahead of time. Please alert staff upon check in if your child has any special needs/restrictions. Ex. Nut allergy, diabetic, asthmatic, etc
- What to Bring:
- Two (2) healthy snacks (ex. fruit, granola bar, yogurt)
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen (in case we get some outside play time)
- What to Wear:
- Wear loose, layered clothing (no jeans, belts, buckles, zippers)
- Sweatshirt or a light layer for those chilly mornings
- Leggings and tights are great but not required. If your student prefers tights make sure they are footless for better grip on our equipment.
- Hair should be pulled back in a pony tail or braid if long
Contact us with any questions at 510-444-4800!