Fall Classes are about to wrap up – last class runs the week of Dec 12 – 17th.
Winter/Spring Classes run Jan 3 -May 27, 2033. Enrollment begins after Dec 1st. CLICK HERE TO ENROLL IN WINTER/SPRING CLASSES. We roll out the majority of our schedule then and work to bring more offerings on throughout the month. Keep checking with us.
Many of your favorite classes will continue into the new season AND Performance Classes are coming back. Don’t hesitate to contact us with questions – Info@KineticArtsCenter.com
Running the Weeks August 22 – Dec 17, 2022, visit HERE to see our current FALL class offerings.
We are adding classes everyday. If you don’t see what you want at this time, check back HERE tomorrow or drop us a note at Info@KineticArtsCenter.com.
Look for —
- Beginning Acrobatics/Tumbling – see classes on Tuesdays and Saturdays,
- Flexibility for Everyone AND Tissue for Everyone on Thursdays,
- The popular Air Ballet class on Tuesdays,
- Contortion and Flexibility on Mondays,
- Slither – Contortion Dance for more experienced contortionists – Thursdays,
- Trapeze, Rope & Tissue classes for all levels and ages sprinkled throughout the week.
Performance Classes – Pre-COVID Style – Return this Fall
Performance Classes are designed for the circus students who want to explore the thrills of performing in the ring with the tricks and styles learned through a semester of classes. In these Session-Based classes, your child will experience skill development in circus tricks/acts and stage presence with a set group of performers from beginning to end.
Each Performance Class will culminate with a Show Weekend (Tech, 12/10, Performances, 12/11) when we bring all the Performance Classes together into one big production. Lights, sound, costumes, and makeup fly freely in Performance Classes.
Open Enrollment for Performance Classes end Sept 26. Before this date, fees can be prorated for later attending students and a payment installment plan over a four-month period is an option. Reach out to Info@KineticArtsCenter.com to make these arrangements. This schedule is subject to change. Plan to revisit often.
- 4 – 5:30pm Trapeze Rope & Tissue (6 – 8 yrs) Beginning
- 4:00 – 5:30pm Trapeze Rope & Tissue (8 – 14 yrs) Beginning
- 4:30 – 6pm Theatre & Clown (8 – 16 yrs) All Levels
- 5:30 – 7pm Trapeze Rope & Tissue (ADULTS) Beginning
- 6:00 – 7:30pm Theatre & Clown (16+ & ADULTS) All Levels
- 7:30 – 9:00pm Acrobatics/Tumbling (8 – 14 yrs) Beginning
- 3:00 – 4:30pm Trapeze Rope & Tissue (8 – 14 yrs) Beginning