Welcome to Kinetic Arts Center!
A circus and fitness training center, theater space and community in the East Bay!
Kinetic Arts Center creates innovative and dynamic circus culture through exceptional classes, training and performance.
• Fitness classes designed for every body at any level starting at 18months and up!
• Continuous circus and physical theatre productions
• Professional circus and physical theatre training
• A warm welcoming environment where artists inspire each other to create and achieve
We are conveniently located right off the freeway, on a bus line, directly from either Lake Merritt or West Oakland Bart, and on the way to Jack London Square!
785 7th Street in Oakland — at the corner of 7th and Brush
We have a beautiful space complete with:
- state of the art equipment
- highly trained & professional staff
- performance height ceilings with lots of natural light
- plenty of FREE off-street parking and Wi-Fi
- 2600+sqft circus training floor
- 24′ ceilings, rigged via fly-away pulley system
- 8 points for tissu/silks, rope, single point trapeze, hoop/lyra, straps, sling/hammock
- 4 static trapeze hung at varying heights
- weight bearing parkour/hand balance wall
- additional equilibristics equipment, therabands, blocks, foam rollers, sliders, etc. all available for use
- 860+sqft sprung dance floor
- 16′ – 18′ rigging points, rigged via fly-away pulley system
- 4 points for tissu/silks, rope, single point trapeze, hoop/lyra, straps, sling/hammock
- 2 static trapeze points with variable height
- mirrored wall
- additional equilibristics equipment, therabands, blocks, foam rollers, sliders, all available for use