Kinetic Arts Center is divided into two primary spaces: the main training floor and the studio. Both the main floor and the studio can be configured as theatre or rehearsal space with a full sound system and lighting grid.
We are conveniently located right off the freeway, on a bus line, directly from either Lake Merritt or West Oakland Bart, and on the way to Jack London Square! Parking lot entry can be accessed from Brush Street.
785 7th Street
Oakland, CA 94607
We have a beautiful space complete with:
- state of the art equipment
- highly trained & professional staff
- performance height ceilings with lots of natural light
- plenty of FREE off-street parking and Wi-Fi
- 2600+sqft, fully covered, circus training floor
- 24′ ceilings, rigged via fly-away pulley system
- 8 rigging points for tissu/silks, rope, single point trapeze, hoop/lyra, straps, sling/hammock
- 4 static trapeze hung at varying heights
- weight bearing parkour/hand balance wall
- additional equilibristics equipment, therabands, blocks, foam rollers, sliders, etc. all available for use
- 800+sqft, with optional fully covered circus training floor OR sprung dance floor
- 16′ – 18′ rigging points, rigged via fly-away pulley system
- 4 rigging points for tissu/silks, rope, single point trapeze, hoop/lyra, straps, sling/hammock
- 2 static trapeze points with variable height
- mirrored wall
- additional equilibristics equipment, therabands, blocks, foam rollers, sliders, all available for use
If you are interested in renting either facility, please contact us at Info@KineticArtsCenter.com.