Circo Day Camp Returns for Thanksgiving & Winter Holidays!
We are thrilled to offer MORNING (9 am – 12 pm) and AFTERNOON (1 – 4 pm) options for our Thanksgiving week and winter holiday camps! Circo Day Camps are offered on holiday and school breaks during the regular school year. Our half-day camp options feature a variety of circus instruction in some of our most popular disciplines. Your child will pick up some sweet new skills, make new friends, and leave with many fun memories!
Thanksgiving Circo Day Camp (3 days – $135)
Monday – Wednesday, November 22 – 24, 2021 (MORNING, 9 am – 12 pm)
Monday – Wednesday, November 22 – 24, 2021 (AFTERNOON, 1 – 4 pm)
Winter Holiday Circo Day Camp #1 (4 days – $180)
Monday – Thursday, December 20 – 23, 2021 (MORNING, 9 am – 12 pm)
Monday – Thursday, December 20 – 23, 2021 (AFTERNOON, 1 – 4 pm)
Winter Holiday Circo Day Camp #2 (4 days – $180)
Monday – Thursday, December 27 – 30, 2021 (MORNING, 9 am – 12 pm)
Monday – Thursday, December 27 – 30, 2021 (AFTERNOON, 1 – 4 pm)
- MORNING camp sessions run from 9 am – 12 pm. AFTERNOON camp sessions run from 1 – 4 pm.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of your scheduled camp start time for check-in and health screening.
- Circo Day Camps are designed for students ages 8 – 12. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions!
- Enrollment in our camps this season is by session. Drop-in or single-day enrollment is not currently available but may return in the future. Thank you for your understanding!
- Yes! You can enroll your child for both the MORNING and AFTERNOON sessions! Students taking both the morning and afternoon camp sessions are invited to join us for Lunch Hour at Kinetic Arts Center! Find more info on our camp registration page!
Kinetic Arts Center adheres to COVID-19 related directives from Alameda County and the State of California and augments these with industry-specific safety standards. Ask us at the front desk for details!
Maintaining stable cohorts for our school-aged students is a top priority!
Circus in the time of COVID: All instructors, students, and Kinetic Arts Center staff must wear masks in the facility at all times. When possible, a minimum of six (6) feet of physical distancing should be observed. A COVID-19 vaccine is highly recommended before returning to classes at Kinetic Arts Center. There will be a quick health screening at the top of each class meeting. If you are exhibiting any COVID-related symptoms, please notify us ASAP. Your privacy is always our top concern and we will never share any of your health-related information.
Here are a few pointers to ensure your camper has the best circus experience possible.
Please budget a little extra time at drop-off: you must be present for check-in and the brief health screening.If you plan to have someone else pick up your student, please let the front desk know ahead of time. Please alert staff upon check-in if your child has any special needs/restrictions. Ex. Nut allergy, diabetes, asthma, etc.
- What to Bring:
- Wear one mask and bring two backups.
- Water bottle
- What to Wear:
- Wear loose, layered clothing (no jeans, belts, buckles, zippers).
- Sweatshirt or a light layer for those chilly mornings.
- Leggings and tights are great but not required. If your student prefers tights make sure they are footless for better grip on our equipment.
- Bring with or wear tennis shoes for stilt class and outdoor playtime. General circus training will happen indoors and barefoot.
- Hair should be pulled back in a ponytail or braid if long.
Contact us with any questions at 510-444-4800!
Kinetic Arts Center offers a challenging and engaging camp experience for students of all levels!